Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hypocricy at Work!

Recently(today) I got into an argument with someone who told me that he believes if you had a high enough IQ you would have psychic powers like telekinesis. His only "evidence" was of course that I cant prove him wrong, but he had the burden of proof if he was to be at all rational. His chances of being correct are less than his chances of winning the lottery one hundred times in a row,yet he is certain. He also calls Christians insane for their beliefs, even though they follow the same leap of faith, and at least Christians can't be proven wrong as his theory can be. I asked him why he believes this and he never gave me the reason why he believes just reinstated what he believed. That is the irrational process believers of religion and athiests make. Agnostics at least understand that making guess at odds of 1 out of anything will lead to some very wrong people. Therefor I do not believe in things until they can be proven to me, as anything else would be a mistake on my behalf as it would be insane.

I am one hundred percent willing to pay 100$ cash to the first person who can prove to me using controlled observations and scientific experiments that Either

The Christian account of existence is true (and proof MUST BE APPLICICAPAL TO ALL)

or that man can possess magic Psychic powers to directly control a cinderblock

or that the Christian God doesn't exist ( Inconsistancy in the Bible wont count as Christians believe their God is all powerfull and can do the impossible such as ANYTHING even exist and not exist)

im serious

100$

I must be present during the process and require all proof to be absolute and positively true.

and then you'll be one hundred bucks richer

cmon

First post your expirement plan here as a comment and we will attempt the expirement

and I wont take anything if you cant prove me wrong

No comments: