Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You Need To Think!

Do you really believe the world will just come to you overnight? Do you think the great men and women that shaped our world didn't care about whats really going on in the world?
You blind people love regurgitating information from books, movies, etc. Try thinking about things first! Try checking your facts after you think! You guys just want to be different, I do too! I check my facts and numbers though. Do you? Or do you think your right? If you do think your right do you put your arguments up for debate? or do you hide them away and use the "its just what I believe" excuse? I wont except that anymore, especially when I am directly affected by your ignorance! You have the same power to elect officials as I, yet I worry you will just vote blindly.

Go fuck yourself!

No comments: