Monday, March 10, 2008

Shake up your views

I like to give my own strange opinion on everything. Tonight I want to give AN opinion on a lot of common sense questions that may give you a new perspective

first/ Murder is bad right? Wrong murder will only be a quickening on the pain we all will feel on our death bed which over shadows all other joy. Also ethics for me could be different for you. I could see it as good to kill and if you stop me you are being immoral to me and therefor deserve death!


(not my real opinion)


second/ you can prove almost anything through observation right? Wrong. We can never be sure that what we observe is not just a game our mind plays on us. We can never be sure our world is round even when we see it in space. How do we know it doesnt just adjust position to ourself?

nothing can be truly proven "all that I know is that I know nothing" Socrates


(my real opinion)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as grades are concerned really there is no way to test a humans intelligence

IQ's are even acurate; to people who are lazy and don't try this doesn't mean they aren't intelligent

My Best Friend's mom, who was a teacher for multiple subjects also agrees to your argument above. If she could she would make a new school with no grades and the tests would be only to see what it is she need to teach. the only problem with this is that society already has it's ways. :S