Sunday, March 9, 2008

My actual complaint email to the FCC PLEASE DO THIS TOO

I would like to complain about something which I believe is so incredibly indecent and immoral that I cannot stand by idly. I feel that the private government organization called the "FCC" is indecently infringing on my unalienable right to freedom of speech. I request that the FCC ban the FCC from destroying my freedom.

I view this group as immoral on the grounds that people have the freewill to change the station or channel and have no power to force anyone to live as they see fit. Am I wrong?

As I stated before I would like to request the FCC to completely censor the FCC from any further degradation on America.

Jacob Evans


I request a response email from my government servants.

Thank You!

No comments: