Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh Liberals...

The new call from the Liberals is bi-partisanship, yet they don't seem to be willing to give up their ideals for the sake of compromise. How many Democrats do you hear saying "We will trade you the war on Iraq for gun control."? I have yet to see a true bi-partisan effort in the Democratic party. Then I realized something..... They don't want to have bi-partisanship efforts, they just want Republicans to vote Democratic!

If they can complain about the uber-conservative hold on the Executive Branch, why don't they complain about their majority in the Legislative Branch? They just want Republicans to think they will get help when they need it by voting Democrat.




Now I know I don't believe much in our sham of a government or our politics, I like to point out flaws in their charade.

No comments: