Friday, February 22, 2008

Data people

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

argue with ANYONE without any data.

its important.

Im tired of getting in arguements online with many different people non of them have data and ramble.

This is an example of how an arguement should go


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [the Pajama Pundit]
Date: Feb 13, 2008 7:33 AM


...and salutations Jacob. Thanks for the add and comments.

To answer your question about why I "support Greenpeace" I must first clarify something: I do not send them money, donate possessions or time. I do not support Greenpeace in a traditional sense.

I support and respect anyone who stands up for something in which they strongly believe.

For example, I sincerely disagree with just about everything that president George W. Bush has said and done in the last eight years. However, I respect him as someone who genuinely loves this country and believes in his heart that he is doing the right thing.

Greenpeace, in their own words:

Our fight to save the planet has grown more serious – the threat of global warming, destruction of ancient forests, deterioration of our oceans, and the threat of a nuclear disaster loom large. Greenpeace is actively working to address these and other threats.

Now whether or not I buy into all of these threats, I respect the group's strength, determination and love for the planet.

I hope this helps answer your question.

//PJP

----------------- Original Message --------------

From: Jacob
Date: Feb 13, 2008 2:08 PM


i respect that arguement

But evidence shows a more politically driven group and a business type orginization. I see the fact that they often use donations to fund thier private accounts as a sign they dont even believe thier own message. I also feel that they aren't even using true facts in thier global warming arguement and use thier fake information as sources for private researchers.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [the Pajama Pundit]

Humor me if you would Jacob...

What evidence?

//PJP


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Jacob
Date: Feb 13, 2008 7:35 PM


here you go

http://www.seashepherd.org/editorials/editorial_061220_1.htm
l

“It does not matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true.”
— Dr. Patrick Moore, President of Greenpeace Canada 1981
http://www.highnorth.no/Library/Movements/Greenpeace/ge-ar-g
r.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-qu_0KlMvw



is this enough for you

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: [the Pajama Pundit]

Jacob -

I must admit that I was unaware of the movement against Greenpeace.

While I find it difficult to believe that the ENTIRE organization is as corrupt and money-hungry as these sources would have you believe - I will concede that there likely is, as with ANY large organization, some bad apples in the bunch.

I still have respect for the "foot soldiers" in the group, as they are likely college students and regular people who just want to make a difference for the planet. BUT, since I have some doubts about the leadership of the organization, I thought that you'd like to know that I'll be removing their profile from my "top friends" area.

I love a good debate - and your information has bested me in this instance. I hope that you'll read my blog occasionally and comment there as well!

//PJP

No comments: