Monday, April 14, 2008

They are called jokes...

While I am particularly bad at the art of joke telling if I'm not overly loud, I still try at every chance I get. Most of the times I do say a joke everyone who laughs, didn't want to laugh. They don't disdain laughing, but I often make some jokes about some rather serious topics. I make jokes about things that people would call taboo.
In fact I've been called, insensitive, racist,rude,inappropriate, mean, hurtful, etc. But when I tell these jokes, I'm just doing what I know to make light of a shitty situation. I would expect you to do the same for me when I get in a shit situation. If I get AID's, call me a fag and make fun of me like there is no tomorrow.If I get cancer, say a joke about it.
Situations get much better when you can laugh at them.

No comments: