Monday, April 21, 2008

School Shootings....


This is the face of a big douche






Yet again another bullied little prick thought that the best solution to his problems was to murder a lot of people and then himself in his school. What is this kids problem you ask? According to the Police Chief his main beef was that he hated the world.It may be obvious to why his pathetic decision is morally wrong, yet it is even deeper than it seems. I wanna try to give you a feeling of how much of a big fat douche this guy is....

First off on the reasons to why he is not only evil but also a pathetic excuse of a human being, he was willing to kill people who never hurt him in order to fulfill his hissy fit. Rule number 1, don't fucking kill random bystanders because you are sad you look like a pig-man and girls don't like you. He is such a self centered little bitch that he literally wanted to murder people he never met to get his pathetic message out.
Second off his whole plan was just one giant temper tantrum. He is an epic loser for throwing a fit because the other kids pick on him. He is 18 not 5.
Lastly he just had to tell people his "message". He didn't have the decency to just end his pathetic life without hurting anyone else. He wants people to feel bad for him but the truth is that he himself was apathetic to human suffering. His stone cold heart should have stopped beating before his idea even came to fruition.


I know I joke around a lot but this is a serious topic in my eyes. Yet with all serious topics I like to joke about them and I do it in a good way. I want to make fun of the losers who pull these stunts to ensure people know how fucked up they are. When you laugh at those types of jokes it is because you see the huge gap in logic that the plotters make and you find it funny that they are such losers. I however do not think that purposeful defamation of certain people in a purely mean spirited way is a good thing, I frown upon that type of thought as people mistake my type of humor for theirs and turn the things I make positive into negatives again.


anyway comment on how big a douche that kid was....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

" He didn't have the decency to just end his pathetic life without hurting anyone else. "

Would his life be less pathetic to you, had he not killed anyone while ending it?

Jacob said...

very very very much so.

he wanted to die in a hissyfit not respectfully