Friday, June 13, 2008

Stupid People

I know that I can be a know-it-all, and I'm sorry for this. I do not however pull things out of my ass and say that it is true. And if I do, it is unintentional and I apologize.


But I met someone that obviously underestimated my intelligence, and they made some claims that were just bullshit. I never meet anyone in my life who lied to me so blatantly, or about things that could be so easily fact checked. They were religious and forgot that unlike religion, science doesn't work on faith. Even a devout believer would agree with me when I say, religion is based on faith and unproven beliefs.
Don't tell me you can prove God exists, and not have an argument to back it up. You only look like an idiot if you do and that doesn't help your "God" argument.

No comments: